Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default Campingaz Easy Clic & Easy Clic Plus

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 09:09:59 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

For a moment there I thought you were going to say it had blown up!

That's sort of what I'm worried about. I discovered it was a problem
when trying to light it in the morning. It's wobbly enough for the
connection to fail to no gas to the lantern bit. There must be a
point as it wobbles where there could be a gas leak.

Not done alarms and no one knows the difference between Easy Clic and
Easy Clic Plus?

--
Cheers
Dave.