rj

Default Connecting my TS

Do you want to trip over the cord or hang yourself? Sorry, couldn't resist
that one. If you can position the saw to keep the overhead cord out of the
way of your work, that's the way to go. Cords on the floor are dangerous.
"kens" wrote in message
om...
I am getting my new TS(G1023SLX) with 3HP 220V motor. I suspect the
cord will not reach my wall outlet which is about 15'. One option is
an extension cord, other option would be to rewire above, have an
outlet on the ceiling (about 10'). What is the best option as where
the cord should be, laying on the floor or going up?