Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Campingaz Easy Clic & Easy Clic Plus

For a moment there I thought you were going to say it had blown up!
Brian

Email:

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
During the 30 odd hour power cut the other day I got out the gas
lanterns. One was very wobbly on the cylinder. I've tried to find a
description or images of the difference between "Easy Clic Plus" and
"Easy Clic" but failed.

The lantern is "Easy Clic Plus" the dark plastic bit that goes into
the top of the cylinder has a series of notches that look as if they
ought to engage on something to enable the twist lock to work. The
CV470 cylinders I have don't have anything in the recess to engage on
the notches. So the twist lock system doesn't work.

Is my assumption about the notches and something in the cylinder
recess correct? Or Am I just not getting how this supposedly simple
connection system is supposed to operate?

--
Cheers
Dave.