Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Radiator reflective foil

On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:54:58 +0000, Davey wrote:

On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:19:39 +0000
PeterC wrote:

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 21:57:40 +0000, fred wrote:

It has a thin layer of PE(?) foam on the back.

Excellent, I had considered recommending it to the o/p first time
round but it wasn't clear on the TS description or photo (TS's main
weakness IMV).

If going to collect it, a simple check is to squeeze the packet - it
should be a bit resilient (if the assistant complains, squeeze the
rad. foil instead).

What assistant?

The people in my local TS are friendly and helpful - willing to get items to
look at (TS' site is woefully lacking in information).
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away