Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On 12/16/2011 1:15 PM, Hawwk-ptooey wrote:

I understand that you don't know much about how our political system
works so let me explain it. The way it is set up it's very difficult to
get things done because it is very easy to stop things from being done
and very hard to actually do things. If you have heard the republican
speaker of the house lately he's complaining that they are passing bills
in the house but none of them get signed into law because the Democrat
controlled senate won't pass them. That's exactly what happened when the
Democrats took over in 2007. They passed all kinds of things but the
republicans stopped them. Now it's the Democrat's turn to stop the
republicans from doing anything. That's how it works.

To get things done you need a big majority. Bush had a big majority
until the 2006 election and during that time he got all kinds of things
he wanted done. When Obama got elected he had a big majority too and he
got a bunch of things passed he wanted. He lost that majority in 2010
and since has not gotten hardly anything passed. So that's how it works.

All that simply explains why when the republicans had the majority from
2001 until 2007 they put in place the right wing economic policies that
exploded in 2007-2008. Obama has been working since he took office to
try to repair the damage done by Bush's foolish trickle down, free
market policies. So do us a favor and quit trying to blame the Democrats
for the mistakes that were made by the republicans. That is a very
unchristian thing to do. It's very dishonest. And a sin! So you better
quit it if you have plans of going to heaven.

Hawwk-ptooey

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

Get lost.

David