Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Under new bill, Americans can be arrested and ta ken to Guantánamo Bay

On Dec 16, 12:31*pm, Han wrote:
" wrote in news:05ebd037-
:

Another case was in NYC where Muslim extremists were
planning on planting a bomb at a synagogue. *FBI got wind
of it and hand an undercover agent supply them with bomb
material that was fake, but they thought was real. *They
were arrested on their way to plant the bomb. *Again, I'd
say they were fools, but it sure wasn't entrapment.

That was the case I was referring to. *I'm not so sure that these nutcases
would have gone as far as they did if they hadn't been encouraged. *But it
is indeed a borderline case in my opinion. *And you made clear yours.

They're muslim extremist, looking for bombs and the FBI gives them
what they think are real explosives. They take them and are on their
way to a synagogue to plant them. And you have doubts?
Sorry, but you libs are just amazing.

Again, reading the excerpts you posted about the law one would conclude
what you did, butothers have stated that US citizens would come under that
"ship them to Gitmo or further" law.

So, instead of basing your opinions on what the law actually
says, you base it on what liars like HomeGuy say it says?
Go figure. Sorry again, but from my experience, that is
typical lib behavior. It's like the libs ranting on about what
Rush or O'Reilly said without ever:

A: listening to them and actually hearing it.

B: verifying that they actually said what someone claims they
said. Never mind the facts.... Your behavior is in line with
what produces bad results. Never mind the facts, I just
know it;s the way it is because I heard it somewhere. I n
this case it's a lie posted by HomeGuy. The same lie posted
a month ago. I would expect more from you.

*I'm only saying that some public
exposure of the case needs to be in the laws, rules and regulations. *Just
picking them up and shipping them out reeks of the disappearing cases in
Chili, Argentina and elsewhere. *That's not rule of law as I see it.

--
Best regards

Again you're arguing about that which does not exist.