Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Under new bill, Americans can be arrested and ta ken to Guantánamo Bay

On Dec 15, 3:31*pm, Han wrote:
" wrote in news:38a212cd-
:

Show us a specific case where a US citizen, just shooting their
mouth off, has been handed over to the military.

The way I read the (non-quoted) law and how it has been described to me,
that would become possible.

We'll just have to wait and see 1) *whether this becomes law, and 2) if it
is constitutional.

--
Best regards
Han

Once again I ask you to show us the section of the law that you
and HomeGuy are referring to that make it possible for the military
to grab an American and send them to Gitmo for just shouting his
fool mouth off.
The law is available to look at. I found it and posted the section
where it clearly says it only applies to:

A - Those Al-Qaeda attacking or planning an attack

B - It specifically excludes US citizens or resident aliens.

Either show us the law or stop speculating based on lies that HG posts
and what has been "described to you".