Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Archon Archon is offline

Default Tektronix 2467B Oscilloscope

On 12/16/2011 12:03 PM, William T Barry wrote:
My Tektronix 2467B Oscilloscope has these options 06,10, 11. My
problem is I get this error message on startup CT Test 84 Fail 40 and
of course you hit the A/B Trigger to get to a scope screen. I am not
too keen on using a broken scope I am not sure of it's accuracy.
Anyone who can give me some assistence I would greatly appreciate.
This erro is not listed in any of the service manuals I have for this

You can find the service manual for the 2467B options here :

http://www.ko4bb.com/Manuals/Tektron...vice_Jun87.pdf

(copy and paste the whole link if it gets disjointed in the newsgroup reply)

Your problem is in the counter timer section and should not affect the
calibration of the main scope.

Your Error message is detailed in the manual above, page 5-6

JC