Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Thank the Democrats

On Dec 15, 6:23*pm, Hawke wrote:
On 12/14/2011 10:02 AM, rangerssuck wrote:

On Dec 14, 12:29 pm, Gunner *wrote:
On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 06:27:29 -0800, Larry Jaques

*wrote:
He also reviews
the long history of assassination and co-optation of radical voices in
the U.S. and the singular career of Ralph Nader as a consistent voice
against capitalist excess.

The fact that this particular author refers to liberals as a "class"
speaks volumes about the author's misconceptions.

If they are using Ralph Nader as some sort of Icon...they are
indeed...mentally ill

The fact that this particular author uses Ralph Nader as some sort of
icon says something about the author's (mis)understanding of
progressives.

The fact that Gunner is (again) dishing out medical and psychological
diagnoses is yet another of Gunner's continuing series of venturing
into areas where he is eminently unqualified.

Which just goes to show that Im right far more often than not about the
Leftwingers

I'm glad you feel so good about yourself. But you are only "right"
about this if you buy the author's premise as fact, and if you believe
your diagnosis.

It's clear from the comments that none of you are familiar with Chris
Hedges. He's a liberal. As liberal as you can get. His book is critical
of liberals as a class. He thinks they have not done their job in
society and have let down the country by becoming too republican-like.
If you are a conservative you may agree with some of his criticism of
liberals but you will not like anything else he has to say. He is
completely anti right wing. Which just shows how smart he is. He's a
former journalist too and has covered a number of wars. He's a fierce
critic of the U.S. and of republicans. Right wingers hate the guy so I
know he's doing something right. I've heard him give lectures too so I
know his philosophy. I can't say I agree with the premise of this book
though.

Hawke-

I stand by what I wrote. I don't care what the author may think, but I
disagree with his analysis.