Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default Tektronix 2467B Oscilloscope Error Codes

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:31:14 -0600 "William T Barry"
wrote in Message id: :

[reformatted for your reading pleasure]

Hi, I am getting these error codes on startup on my Tektronix 2467B Scope.
I get "CT Test 84 Fail 40" I don't think it is just a calibration error
as I have been lead to beleive. After this you can jit A/B Trigger to Exit
and you get Two rows of Dots on the screen. Any help would be appreciated
I love this scope and want to fix it properly.....................Bill................. .

Hi Bill,

It's not the scope that's failing, it's the counter timer option that's
failing. You need to find a service manual for that option. If worse comes
to worst, it's possible to remove the option. I've done it before a long
time ago. IIRC there's some jumpers on the main board that need to be
added when the cables connected to the CT are removed.