Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On Dec 15, 5:29*pm, Hawke wrote:
On 12/14/2011 5:18 PM, RogerN wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" *wrote in message

On Dec 13, 7:12 pm, *wrote:
In this season to be thankful, what do you want to thank Democrats for?

I want to thank Democrats that they removed Bibles from our public schools
and replaced them with drugs and crime.

I want to thank Democrats that our children no longer have to read "Thou
shall not Kill" but are free to kill their classmates.

I want to thank Democrats for jailing men for not paying child support for
children that are not theirs.

I want to thank Democrats for electing a president that can't even be
determined to be American.

I want to thank Democrats for keeping patriotic Americans busy defending
the
Constitution that Democrats constantly trample.

I want to thank Democrats for making our educational system the least
effective for the amount of money spent.

What do you want to thank Democrats for?

RogerN

I want to thank Democrats for rebuilding the economy after the
Republicans destroyed it.

And for Obama to have another term.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

The Bush economy was better than this, the decline began as Democrats won
more seats in 2006 and dropped rapidly when Obama got ahead in the polls.

You're right, the decline didn't begin until around 2007 but you're
wrong attributing it to Democrats winning a majority in congress. They
had a nominal majority but not enough to accomplish anything. In
addition, it took that long for Bush's stupid and foolish policies to do
their damage. He put them in place and in a few short years they bore
fruit. If you can consider ruining the country bearing fruit.

You can lie, because that's what you do, but I, and many others, know you're
lying.

Unlike you, Roger. We know you aren't intentionally lying. That would be
unchristian, wouldn't it? So you would never do that. What that means is
that you're honest but simply don't know what you are talking about.

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

That's right...Roger never lies.

And he obviously doesn't recognize what reality is.

Could Roger be possessed by the DEVIL?

I mean the guy with horns and tail...not Cheney in this case.

TMT