Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Under new bill, Americans can be arrested and taken to Guantánamo Bay

"Attila.Iskander" wrote in news:jcdme4$num$1
@dont-email.me:

Ironically, it turned out that all those (and some more) were actual
communists.

This is a good analogy. Some were communists or at least not averse to
have others exercise their right for free speech.

I am not sympathetic to a lot of what is happening or stated in the world,
but I'd like to be able to discuss almost anything. And I'd like to be the
one to decide what I can discuss.

By the way, I am in favor of making sure that fertilizer, dynamite etc, can
be traced, just in case someone got their hands on some and uses it for the
WRONG reasons. Because whoever supplied it could have supplied others.

--
Best regards
Han