Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Non-yellowing caulk recommendations

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:52:18 -0500, Doug Miller
wrote:

On 12/14/2011 3:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've found that Dap is Crap, and Dow is Wow. Not sure about GE.

Most silicone caulks do well, acrylic not as good.

Please fix the configuration problems in your newsreader.

Something strange is going on with NewsGuy. My original message
appeared after I posted it -- as it should have. I then retrieved the
body with no problem and then marked it to "Watch" this thread.

When I came back to this group just now I couldn't see my original
message or Stormin Mormon's reply but I could find Doug's repeated
plea to Stormin Mormon.

Has anyone had similar problems recently with NewsGuy?

Stormin Mormon,

Thanks for the info.