Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Neville Robert Neville is offline

Default Angle Grinder or Huge Bolt Cutter

"Robert Green" wrote:

Which is a more useful tool all around? An electric angle grinder or a 4'
long bolt cutter?

Clearly the angle grinder. I've used mine for all sorts of metal work, bed
frames, etc.

P.S. Now that I have gone from Basic to Premium cable, I've been watching
all the variations of storage locker auction shows that are on (to my wife's
great consternation - "We're NOT going to storage auctions!").

I agree with your wife. My understanding is those shows seed the storage units.
If there was anything of value in there, it would only be because someone forgot
about it.