Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Craigslist worked, for me

"Bob F" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I've gotten lots, and sold lots on craigslist. No real problems other than

a few
no-shows. It's way better than ads in the paper.

Good deals go FAST.

Newspapers have lost a lot of income from the competition. I used to
remember when I bought and sold scanner radios how I'd go to the newstands
that I knew got the earliest edition of the Sunday Wash. Post that had a
huge classified section. (It's not so huge anymore!) Sometimes, I'd be
nice and wait until 7AM Sunday morning to make a call for some hot item to
find it was already gone. Someone called at 5AM! If you listed something
really cheap, you had to be prepared to leave you phone off the hook for a
day or two or be deluged with calls.

--
Bobby G.