Posted to rec.woodworking
lektric dan lektric dan is offline

Default A Harbor Freight Buying Guide (Humor)

Nickname; "Chinese-political-prisoner-tool-company'.

My BIL loves the place. I'm more careful, balancing cost, how much I
use the tool, and how bad I'm going to feel if/when it breaks. I've
got a lot of small hand tools from there, and a car system scan tool,
but not much that would see heavy service. I work in a research lab
in a State university, and almost ALL the hand tools are HF because
they are inexpensive, and as one prof says "they have a high vapor
pressure" (they evaporate quickly).