Bay Area Dave

Default Pricing for finishing only.

ok, then what would you price that job at? Every time I see how little
guys pay for wood anywhere but here I think I should have moved before
taking up this craft. How about $2.60 for gas?

dave

B a r r y wrote:

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:20:05 GMT, Bay Area Dave wrote:

Bear in mind, don't give me midwest or east coast pricing. this is the
land of the top dollar. which is why when we retire, we are getting the
heck outta here!!

Lest I remind you that some parts of the east coast are pretty similar
to your area. For instance the strip from NYC to Boston, and about 75
miles north and south of it. The DC area ain't exactly cheap, either.

Barry