Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hand held vacuum

In article ,
Peter Johnson wrote:
Take a look at the Gtech; it is an excellent machine and with the
handle off can cope with stairs no bother. Costs around £40.

Google carpet sweepers, which how I came to get a Gtech for those
occasions when I want to clean up but it's not worth getting the
Electrolux out. Mine is battery powered, very light. Got it from
www.tesco.com, collected it from the store and carried it home, on
foot. Sure I didn't pay anywhere near £40 for it.

Going by power tools, I'd be surprised if you could make a decently
powerful battery powered one for 40 quid.

--
*If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.