Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hand held vacuum

On Dec 14, 9:59*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article ,
* *PeterC wrote:

But poor suction and rather heavy. A modern version with more 'power'
and lighter would be fine.

(My ceilings are 'standard' height). George can do all of the stairs from
the bottom, with the standard hose.

I already have a similar vacuum for workshop use. I want something small
purely for the stairs.

I remmeber the days when wives used to do that sort of thing,
I blame 'equality' & obesity

--
Is the hardness of the butter proportional to the softness of the bread?*

* * Dave Plowman * * * * * * * * London SW
* * * * * * * * * To e-mail, change noise into sound.