Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default 31 Things You'll Never Hear a Texan Say...

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Since you got a 780, you probably could have found a version of the
serenity prayer that didn't Capitalize Each Word, Which Is Improper Usage.

Ask Me If I REALLY Care What A Top Poster Thinks About My Posting Choices .
.. . (-:

It makes the reader think that each word is its own sentence. Makes it
dificult to read.

It apparently makes *one* reader think each word is its own sentence. That
might not be something I would expect people to confess to as it might
reflect poorly on their reading skills and their inability to recognize
"title case."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_case

Title case: All words are capitalized except for certain subsets defined
by rules that are not universally standardized. The standardization is only
at the level of house styles and individual style manuals. (See further
explanation below at Headings and publication titles.)

I'm Surprised You Would Think These Words Are Sentences When They Are
Clearly Absent A Period Indicating The End Of A Sentence. Even. Using. A.
Period. After. Each. Word. Would. Not. Be. Really. DiFficult. To. Deal.
With! People tend to read in word groups and not single letters or words.
Some writers, like ee cummings, are known for their odd "case" work:

Buffalo Bill's
defunct
who used to
ride a watersmooth-silver
stallion
and break onetwothreefourfive pigeonsjustlikethat
Jesus

he was a handsome man
and what i want to know is
how do you like your blueeyed boy