Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default A Harbor Freight Buying Guide (Humor)

On Dec 13, 9:20*pm, Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:4ee80f80$0$19614
:

"Zz Yzx" wrote:

Things I DO buy at Harbor Freight:

1. Glue brushes

..... 'k.... there's gotta' be more....

Disposable items such as gloves and chip brushes.

Quick connect pneumatic couplings.

Spring clamps.

Lew

Their multimeters look just like some of the others (I bet they're the
same internally) but cost way less. *As a result, I've got about half a
dozen.

If there's not a multimeter around when you need it, you don't have
enough.

Puckdropper

--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.- Hide quoted text -

http://www.harborfreight.com/8-piece...set-47066.html

HSS lathe tools from Harbor Freight. Good buy for spindle work.