Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CAD programs

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:52:48 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

(...)

Rhino requires documentation that you're either a teacher or a
student. I sent them a photocopy of my wife's teacher ID. That got me
an upgrade from v. 2 (which I owned and used at Wasino) to v. 4 for
$95.

Ah! See, Larry? It works!

Oh, sure. For Mafia/PTA/Union-connected Jersyites.

I see that McNeel requires either a dated student ID or a
dated, current class schedule on the student side or an
dated faculty ID card or recent faculty/staff pay stub
on the instructor side. You could teach "Conservative
Underwater Basketweaving 101" and still qualify.

I wonder if I could get a SCBA setup for dirt cheap as instructor for
that class...

-- Sir Winston Churchill