dave in fairfax

Default Got a decent vise; what a difference!

Lazarus Long wrote:
I went to the above site, but it appears to be all about baking
cookies and so forth.

That's a different Wilton. My wife mentioned them when I was
talking to her about Wilton. If you have a Lowes or HD near you,
they both sell Wilton vises, so does Woodcraft come to think of
it, and the URL is printed on the side of the box the vise comes
in. I'm doing this from memory, Silvan, do you still have the box
I sent you that stuff in? Or anyone else that has a Wilton box
handy? I didn't go looking for their site, I just read it on the
box. I picked up one of their vises to put on the side of a
workmate that I use for portabel stuff. It's a lot lighter than
my Record or my Columbian. Sorry about the bad URL. Might want
to show it to your wife though. %-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work