Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Craigslist worked, for me

I'm writing to say nice things about Craigslist.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

A couple days ago, I got a newer refrigerator. I did my best to give the old
one away for free, to anyone from my church who needed a refrigerator. No
interest.

So, I listed it on Craigslist, for $25. About four hours later I had one
email. I called the person, who came over and paid me cash. He and a friend
loaded it on his truck, barely gave me a chance to help out. Explained that
his fridge wasn't cooling, and he needed one to get him by for a while.

Craigslist worked, for me. I promptly deleted the ad.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus