Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hand held vacuum

In article ,
Paul D Smith wrote:
The existing hose is part of the device - it plugs into the base for
normal upright carpet cleaning. A longer one would no longer achieve
this. And it would need to be several times longer. High ceilings.

Interesting. Mine had a short hose which plugged into the base OR
plugged into an additional extension for cleaning the stairs etc. It
was this extension which I hacked and extended - put about 12 feet on
it - I imagine your ceilings can't be that much higher or you couldn't
reach at all at present.

Right. But storing this long hose would be a pain compared to a small hand
held device.

--
*When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.