Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 31 Things You'll Never Hear a Texan Say...

Since you got a 780, you probably could have found a version of the
serenity prayer that didn't Capitalize Each Word, Which Is Improper Usage.
It makes the reader think that each word is its own sentence. Makes it
dificult to read.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Robert Green" wrote in message

Once you encounter that kind of behavior, it's hard to be shocked any
further. All I can do is present the facts as I know them. Since I got a
780 on my GRE verbal exam, I feel pretty confident that I'm right about the
definition of accounting terms as they've been used for centuries. I'll
admit, I make plenty of mistakes, but confusing "saving money" with "earning
money" isn't one of them. I've suffered through too many economics,
bookkeeping, accounting and business process reengineering classes to
entertain redefinition of terms that are absolutely standardized in labor
law, accounting, bookkeeping and taxation.

BTW, I prefer this version: Lord, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The
Things I Can Not Change, The Courage To Change The Things I Can, And The
Wisdom To Hide The Bodies Of Those I Had To Kill Because They ****ed Me Off
So Damn Much.