Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default Man runs wild with hammer at NH mall (at least it wasn't a gun)

"harry" wrote in message
On Dec 12, 4:25 pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 12/12/2011 9:31 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 12, 3:23 pm, wrote:
On Dec 11, 7:13 pm, Jim wrote:

a single hammer strike to the skull can kill a person,and a guy could
hurt
a lot of people with one. especially if they used a claw hammer.

The key here is he was NOT hurting people. I don't care what side of
the gun argument you come from, you cannot possibly justify the use of
deadly force if he all he is doing is destroying property.

The second he takes a swing at the perfume girl, you drop him. Until
that time, you either let him continue on his rampage, or get a few
guys together and gang tackle him.

You seem to be expert in this matter.
Is this a commom accurance where you live?
If so, is it something in the water?

Or is that just a theoretical concept in your brain?

I have never seen someone running amok in the UK.

Darn Harry! I would think you may have been to a football game at one
time in your life. Over here we don't usually have soccer riots but
there are time when football fans go bonkers. ^_^

I thought the news was full of students running amok over government
cuts a while back over there in The U.K.?

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I have never been to a football match in my life (or indeed spectated
at any sport.) I can't think of anything more boring. I don't mind
participating in sports that don't involve a ball.
Not with claw hammers and not seen by me except on TV.

I was interested in how various inviduals said they would deal with
the incident. It was obvious that they were in some sort of dream
world where they where the great hero (As depicted in Hollywood films)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET1H1vj6zYM

I don't know why, but the more you post the more you make me think of the
Peter Sellers character "Chance"
Since you're so up on Hollywood, you should have no problem with the
reference.