Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Commercial refrigeration question

Now, that's a good idea. Syringe would allow for a much smaller hole. NYS
just took syringes off the prescription list, so now commoners like me (age
18 and up) can buy them.

I use syringe to put marine grease into electrical contacts. Plug and socket
kind of connections (refrigeration thermstats, etc) I found that Noalox
corrodes contacts. Dielectric grease works, also. Bench grinder and make the
tip of the metal tube flat. Less likely to stab myself.

I've also oiled muffin fans. First one I did, I sliced the label with a
razor. Later, I figured out how to peel them. Amazing what a drop of zoom
spout will do.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

If you can get a syringe, a very tiny hole will do for injecting oil. I
do it all the time with all sorts of motors. I lube the small muffin
fans in computers with a tiny oiler after carefully pealing up the label
on the fan.

TDD