Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default 31 Things You'll Never Hear a Texan Say...

On Dec 12, 1:50*pm, BobR wrote:
On Dec 11, 11:56*pm, "Robert Green"

....A most xxcellent explanation has been snipped...

Most reasonable people can recognize that there is more than one
acceptable definition but both you and DD have proven that you are not
reasonable so I don't expect you to understand the definitions on
either word.

Mr. G:

A very wise man named Reinhold Niebuhr once wrote:

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the
difference."

I suggest that you follow my lead and accept the fact that these 2
gentlemen are not going to listen to reason.

This wisdom will "earn" you some serenity. ;-)