Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Commercial refrigeration question

On 12/12/2011 11:47 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I may try that. The times I can't get the fan out, I could drill the edge of
the cover, but can't get at the flat side.

For me, it seems that knock the back off is easier than drilling. I've got
the hammer and screw driver on hand, the drill and foil tape are in the van.

If you can get a syringe, a very tiny hole will do for injecting oil. I
do it all the time with all sorts of motors. I lube the small muffin
fans in computers with a tiny oiler after carefully pealing up the label
on the fan.

TDD