Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Alternative Battery LR44

On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:53:26 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Wild_Bill wrote:
Heheh.. you funny, man. My CAD consists of a mechanical pencil and
printer paper.
Software and I are mostly incompatible.

I was too, until I tried Rhino3D.
Just another happy customer!

Not all of us have ten Benjies to throw at a pencil problem.

Anyone use BobCAD? One of the CNC kits of stepper motors + a Gecko
G540 I'm eyeing on eBay has Mach3 and BobCAD v21 bundled with it.

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand