Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default OT. Sim for 93 year old with sporadic use

Worth checking reception as although offering good deals, 3 have serious
reception issues is more rural areas.

ASDA mobile don't expire also, and are pretty cheap.

In the 5 rural areas I frequent, 3 have the best reception. In most of these
rural areas there's no 3G signal at all from Vodafone or O2, and in one of
them there's no signal of any kind from O2.

Can you say where this is?. Be useful when I'm having arguments re phone
coverage that some seem to think covers every square inch of olde
Englande;!...
--
Tony Sayer