Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default How to remove concrete residue from plastic

Gunner Asch wrote:

Why don't you read what others have posted here on the subject
before you put your foot in your mouth?

Why dont you read the last bit of my post..
and why did you snip it off?

Because it wasn't relavent to my observation of your posting style.

Gunner who responds to posts as he comes to them...

Which is less practical or efficient than reading the entire thread as
it currently exists before posting your contribution to it.

and doesnt bother with waiting for a group concensus.

A consensus hardly ever develops from extended threads. So that point
of yours is unfounded.