Andy Hall

Default Central Heating boiler safety cut out

On 4 Nov 2003 13:13:02 -0800, (Danny)
wrote:

Hi Andy,

I've sketched a diagram using word, its not too clevor but I'm sure
you'll see how my system is setup.

Visit
http://dognet.no-io.com/ch.jpg

My boiler is just a standard traditional one

I've located the manual lever on the motorised valve and operated this
whilst the cover was removed, it sounded free from obstruction, the
cogs inside were turning. However when I let go the vavle returned to
the starting position and then a small amount of water came out of the
FE tank. Is this relevant to your diagnosis?

Regards,

Danny, is the URL correct? I am not getting this as a site that
exists (no domain name).......

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl