Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default OT - The harassing calls

On 12/10/2011 10:25 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I know someone who's getting harassing calls and emails. The angry, mentally
unstable harasser says "I'll call the police and have you arrested". Even
though, there's no crime committed (by the victim). The calls are getting a
bit tiring.

I'm thinking there's got to be some way to divert this unstable person's
attention. Give him something more interesting to do. Judo move, back away
and let the attacker hurt himself.

With the collective wisdom of this group, there has to be some creative
answer. I thought of sending the angry harasser an email from a disposable
account (Hotmail?) and provoke the person. Tempt him to make some angry
phone calls (to the number in the signature box?). Number of what? Flower
shop? Fire department? Gay bar?

Need some ideas, folks.

The caller could be dangerous, so doing anything "in return" is stupid.
I'd start with the phone co. to block the calls. Police should be
informed.