Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism

On 12/11/2011 12:28 AM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
On 12/9/2011 8:36 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

To someone like you, who has demonstrated no particularly high
level of
thinking or writing, I'd say you need a reassessment of your own
capabilities. Because it's apparent that your own view of your
capabilities far exceeds reality. In other words, you aren't that
great
even if you tell us you are a hundred times. So run along and see if
you
can find someone else you can pretend to be superior to. Because
you've
still got a long way just to even get close to someone like me, let
alone pass judgment on me. And you probably are to the left of me, so
what does that prove? I'm closer to the middle than you are. So
what? If
you ask me you're the one who doesn't make much sense.

Hawwke-ptooey

All that you have written supports what I said about you. Perhaps the
best part of it is that you continue to demonstrate that you read and
understand neither what you reply to nor what you write.

Get lost, loser.

Sometimes simple is all your type can understand so how's about this? Up
yours, junior!

Hawwke-ptooey

Junior? How ironic. I'm not the one attempting to disrupt adult
conversations with clueless prattle.

Once again the shallow poseur shows us how poorly he communicates.

David

Yeah, right. You going to pretend you didn't get that message either? If
you didn't then it's clear who is mentally challenged. I'll give you a
clue, it' ain't me.

Hawwke-ptooey

Which message was that, one of the ones where you showed all how
clueless you were or one of the ones where you implied your poli sci BA
somehow gave you Special Insight?

More and more you are coming across as a teenager posting from his
basement "Command Center".

Time for you to stop annoying the adults, loser.

David