Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stations in residential property

"worker bee" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 08:30:16 -0800, Harry K wrote:

Neighborhood fueds never turn out well. Find out
who is doing it and charge him with harassment.

I wonder how to find out WHO called it in.

When I asked, they said it was anonymous.

Forget about getting a DA to file harrassment charges. In every case you've
described, the inspectors will probably say "it was a valid concern of the
tipster."

Get something like a "danger - Radiation!" sign and attach it to a metal box
that only your suspect neighbor can see. If you get a visit from the
nuclear police, you pretty much know who called them.

Then, find a batch of old keys somewhere (most people I know have dozens
lying around), write you pesky neighbor's address only on a key tag with the
words "$75 reward if returned" and distribute them in the baddest part of
town you can find. Soon, your neighbor will have visit after visit of angry
people thinking they've been cheated out of their reward. They'll take care
of your revenge for you.

--
Bobby G.