Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default Source for *magnetic* extended drill drivers

John wrote:
For hard to reach places where your hand may not fit into to hold the
screw on the tip of the driver.

6" to 12" would be great for common screw types. I pretty much stick
to phillips but a set of differing screw head types would be nice to
have around.

Tried a Google search without results, obviously I am not asking the
right questions. The responses I get are either non-magnetic or Rube
Goldberg contraptions.

Try "drill extension". I picked up a 12" one (Vermont American) from my
locally owned ACE store a couple years ago for a very reasonable price;
Amazon (among others) also sells them online.

Jon