Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
TWayne TWayne is offline

Default Source for *magnetic* extended drill drivers

In ,
m II typed:
Get rid of the Philips tip. It is a contradiction of your
mission.

Sounds like that's a little ill concieved; most equipment still seems to
have Phillips #1, #2 or Reed & Prince heads.

-----------------------

"John" wrote in message

For hard to reach places where your hand may not fit into
to hold the screw on the tip of the driver.

6" to 12" would be great for common screw types. I pretty
much stick to phillips but a set of differing screw head
types would be nice to have around.

Tried a Google search without results, obviously I am not
asking the right questions. The responses I get are
either non-magnetic or Rube Goldberg contraptions.

Thanks,
John