Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism

On 12/8/2011 6:29 PM, wrote:
On Dec 8, 8:43 pm, wrote:

That would be okay, but you are trying
to do that to someone who has already had numerous people with Ph.Ds
after their names who would not agree with you.

Hawke

Now tell me, did you read what you wrote?

Dan

Yeah, I did. You took it completely out of context though so it is
difficult to tell what it was supposed to mean. So I'll tell you. I've
had people with Ph.Ds that I've studied under who had no problem with
anything I wrote and actually thought my ability to communicate through
the written word is very good. Then I have someone who is just a member
of this group saying the opposite. So who should I believe? Him or the
people with doctorates?

Hawke