Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Choosing a Replacement Toilet

On Dec 9, 12:09*am, Robert Neville wrote:
" wrote:
My wife and I are having tile installed and while we're at it, decided
to replace the toilet and vanity. *It seems to me that a toilet that
has a larger than average siphon would be less likely to get blocked
by waste. *Is this correct? *What is this called? *What other features
are important?

Ignore Usenet hearsay, marketing double talk and get the facts.Pick up a copy of
the latest Maximum Performance Test of low flow toilets he

http://www.cwwa.ca/freepub_e.asp

A quick check of that site seems to show that the reports haven't been
updated since October 2009.

If that's true, the data may be a bit stale.