Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism

On 12/8/2011 2:16 PM, wrote:
On Dec 8, 2:52 pm, wrote:

I think you don't want to find what I say is true. So what you do is nit
pick on a few facts here and there that might have a problem with them
but do not make my argument wrong. You discount the real gist of my
point because I forgot to cross a T or dot an I. The facts you say I get
wrong don't really disqualify what my main point is. But you don't want
to accept my argument because of your political views and you find minor
flaws so you can reject my whole case. Because you sure aren't showing
me clear cases where my facts are completely wrong and thus prove my
argument is also wrong.

Hawke

What I want is for you to look over what you wrote before you post it
and fix all those facts that are not really true, see that you have
dotted all the i's and crossed all the T's. I just find errors in
almost every thing you post , and that makes me think that maybe I am
only catching 10 % of the errors. I do not reject or accept your
arguments because of what I believe. I just have a problem with wishy
washy thinking. If you get the facts right, you will not hear
anything from me. But if it is obvious to the most casual observer
that you are not being critical in what you post, I will point it out.

Dan

If you ever post something where you make an argument of your own
instead of just critiquing someone else's, I will do the same for you.

Hawke