Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism

On 12/8/2011 1:52 PM, Hawke wrote:

I think you don't want to find what I say is true. So what you do is nit
pick on a few facts here and there that might have a problem with them
but do not make my argument wrong. You discount the real gist of my
point because I forgot to cross a T or dot an I. The facts you say I get
wrong don't really disqualify what my main point is. But you don't want
to accept my argument because of your political views and you find minor
flaws so you can reject my whole case. Because you sure aren't showing
me clear cases where my facts are completely wrong and thus prove my
argument is also wrong.

Hawke

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

Get lost.

David