Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Best source of free (old) ww e-books I've seen

http://www.craftsmanspace.com/free-b...and-tools.html

If you don't mind books that are over 100 years old, you are bound to
find something you like at the site above.

I've grown fond of the style of expression used by many of the authors
of yesteryear...

If I could just choose *one tool* I'm pretty sure I would choose the
book. Being able to share a thought with someone from far away, from a
different time and place, impresses the hell of out me when I think
about it. And none of the books don't have trolls in them unless you
want them there! ; )

Bill