Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Very low power dynamo (alternator actually).

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 09:08:02 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 21:09:37 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 19:28:55 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I've given JL ample opportunity to answer the TECHNICAL question... he
won't/can't.

You've killfiled me, you incredible moron. Of course you can't see
what I post.

Incredible moron!

---
Speaking of incredulity, it should be obvious, even to you, that since
he's responding to your posts he's either unfiltered you or is reading
them from unfiltered sources.

Apparently he has killfiled me but hangs on my every word by reading
other peoples' replies to my posts. Which means he sees only some of
my posts. He won't "respond to my posts" directly, but debates me by
referring to me in the third person.

Face it: he's an idiot. And he seems to have forgotten any
electromagnetics that MIT ever taught him. Obviously Tulane had better
instructors.

I sure wish he'd tell us about those magnetic mosfets he uses.

John