Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default Does anyone know what 'kind' of threads are on a typical portablegas can?

On Dec 7, 9:45*am, worker bee wrote:
Does that mean that if I do buy one of these Jerry cans, I'll have to
have them ship it to another state?

They cannot legally sell those cans to residents of CA, NY, any many
other states that have CARB or CARB-like regulations on the books.

Like most people, I am simply happy to find a CARB-compliant spout
that doesn't dribble gas. Slow? I don't care, as long as it doesn't
dribble gas.

Tractor Supply has recently started carrying Scepter-brand gas cans. I
bought one for $8 during their dollar days and so far so good.

If you can find the "No-Spill" brand cans, they're supposedly the
best.