Posted to alt.home.repair
worker bee worker bee is offline

Default Does anyone know what 'kind' of threads are on a typicalportable gas can?

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 09:19:54 -0600, HeyBub wrote:
There are almost 700 listings for jerry cans on Ebay right now
(including parts like spouts and gaskets).

It's illegal for them to ship them to California.

I don't know about any other state though.

But you gave me an idea. I might be able to pick up those tall metal
jerry cans at the army surplus store. I hear you can even pour them
straight into the vehicle (or into a 55-gallon drum).

THAT would be an improvement over my siphoning transfer of fuel!