Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default How do you un-smart a GE microwave?

Harry K wrote:
On Dec 6, 6:24 am, Home wrote:
FlaBill wrote:
My daughter's GE model JES1142Sjo4 mfg 9/07 has a peculiar habit
of turning on by itself. Every once in a while the unit goes
into a countdown for a few seconds and then automatically turns
on with no action from anyone. It can happen at any time. What
can this be?

First, let me say that the way you've chosen to describe the problem in
your subject line is really stupid.

Why would you characterize this behavior as "smart", such that solution
is to "un-smart" the device?

To give a web nazi something to bitch about?

snip

Harry K

Ditto, ge is also language cop self appointed.