Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default Balancing radiators

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 18:10:24 -0000, ARWadsworth wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Unless you are in the habit of letting your house cool right down, I
can't see why this is a problem. Perhaps when you come home from
holidays the house will warm up unevenly, but just open some doors!

I did that and the next door neighbour had to tell me to keep the front door
closed as heat was escaping from the house.

Your neighbour is very intelligent, you should listen to his advice.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

"I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone has printed gibberish all over it and put your name at the top." -- English Professor, Ohio University