Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default Balancing radiators

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 15:36:07 -0000, Roger Chapman wrote:

On 05/12/2011 15:07, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Cars don't need heating but having somewhere dry to keep them probably
helps.

How do you get a car in a garage? Garages automatically fill up with
junk. I'm having to build a third shed now to keep stuff in.

You stuff your house with junk and also have a bigger garage. It also
helps if you move frequently. If you stay put as I have for the last 33
years it helps to have a barn instead of a garage. (And there is
precious little spare space in my barn even though it is a two story
affair with more floor space than my house).

I don't understand how I can put 100 things on ebay and a further 50 on freecycle, and have less space than I started with.

There's a Murphy's Law in here somewhere.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

While taking down the vitals for a soon-to-be mom, I asked how much she weighed.
"I really don't know," she said.
"Well, more or less," I prompted.
"More, I guess," she answered sadly.